Friday, July 13, 2012

Abundance - It's All Around You

Abundance - It


The definition of abundance is a very large quantity of something; fullness to overflowing.Many times, when we hear the word abundance, our first thought is money, wealth.Abundance is in every area of our lives and is not limited just to money.Are you "tuned in" to see the abundance that is all around you? Simply shifting your focus to be in a state of awareness allows you to acknowledge and receive the abundance that is in your life, right now, today.Being in a state of awareness.Being in a state of awareness feels great because your thoughts and your feelings are in alignment and you are able to experience the blessings as they are showered upon you.Now you are "tuned in.".You are aware of everything that occurs throughout the day with a renewed sense of gratitude.Here's a personal example of a day filled with abundance..My day started out with a friend of mine treating me to a cup of coffee.(a gift of abundance) I arrived at the office and I had a message that another friend of mine wanted to take me to lunch.(another gift of abundance) At the end of the work day, when I arrived home, a very dear friend of mine called and wanted me to know how much our friendship/ sisterhood meant to her.I feel the exact same way about my friendship with her.Wow, what a day filled with exorbitant abundance!You see, abundance is around us all the time.We get so busy in our day in, day out, routine of life, that we overlook blessings that were given to us that day.We miss out on the joy in receiving the gift of abundance.Starting today, make the shift to focus on being aware of all things in your life.Look with joy and excitement for the abundance that is all around you, right now."Tuning in," being able to experience the many gifts of abundance that are showered upon you everyday, fills your heart and soul with fullness to overflowing.That is "joy rising." I am so thankful for the gift of being able to witness and feel abundance in my life on a daily basis and I know you are too.Staying focused.Each day, you will experience more and more abundance.As you acknowledge the gifts of abundance in your life, be thankful for being in the space to see the wonders and the miracles that are unfolding before your very eyes.When we thank the Universe/ God for our gifts, we will continue to receive more and more.I would like to share another great testimony of abundance..The other day, I went to the store to buy the ingredients that I needed to make my husband and his son a pecan pie.I had found this amazing recipe in a magazine and was excited to make it for them.I shop at one particular grocery store where I live and when I was checking out, I was told that I had earned a free 14lb.Turkey! I was so excited.That too is a gift and I felt abundant!Wow, as I sit at my computer writing this article, my husband just brought me a cup of hot tea.It is great being "tuned in" to see all the abundance that is in my life.I am truly thankful.My heartfelt desire is for you to live your life everyday "tuned in," to receive the gifts and experience the joy in feeling and knowing that YOU are abundant! May your heart be overflowing with large quantities of abundance.

Abundance - It



0 comments:

Post a Comment