Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Hem Of Jesus's Garment, An Interactive Devotional, Day Two

The Hem Of Jesus


"The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you with singing" (Zephaniah 3.17 Amplified).Eyes For Only You.Even though others are pressing in and life is busy and crowded, I have eyes for only you.Your love has captured My heart.I am ravished for you.The beating of your heart is creating a melody, a song filled with longing for more than just a touch, more than the hem of My garment.I am drawing you, wooing you in the midst of the everyday pressures and demands surrounding you.I am calling you into the folds of My garment, into My presence.I am not satisfied to have you on the fringes of My fullness, experiencing momentary touches from the deeper realms of My presence.I long for you to experience all of Me, all of My power, all of My Glory.Your are qualified because of the Cross.Nothing else is necessary.I am a God of abundant grace.My mercy and grace follows you everywhere you go.The enemy comes to kill, steal and destroy but I come with life and life more abundant (John 10.10).Today is that day.It is a new day to experience more of Me.Open your heart wide and I will fill it as I pull you into My enfolding presence.Sit at My feet and let Me speak to you in the quiet place.I am waiting for you.Prayer.Jesus, I am so ravished for you too.My heart sings a love song to you as your eyes are fixed on me.Though life is swirling around me, pressing in on me I run to you.I sit at your feet.Touch my heart and pull me deeper into Your presence.Let Me hear the love songs You sing over me daily, even moment by moment.Reflect and Journal1.Consider His beauty.How does it change your view of life's pressures to know His eyes of love are one you, to know His heart of grace and mercy never shifts away from you? Write a love letter, even if it is just a few lines and tell Him how you long to bathe in the deeper realms of His presence.Suggestions. Take the words He spoke to you and meditate on them, turn them into a prayer of agreement and proclaim them over yourself until you can receive them in all their fullness.You may also continue on to the next devotions if you feel you have been able to receive the Father's affirmation with your whole heart.Remember, the more you speak His words back over your own heart the more you will believe them.They will take root deep in your spirit and transform your thinking.

The Hem Of Jesus



0 comments:

Post a Comment