Saturday, July 7, 2012

Have You Ever Had Surgery?

Have You Ever Had Surgery?


What if I told you I had surgery this morning and was not put under any anesthesia? In fact, the best doctor in the world performed the surgery.His name is Dr.God.Each and every morning I sit down in a nice quiet place and ask Dr.God to remove all of the things that don't belong inside of me and replace them with what does belong.I have had such incredible success with this routine that I get myself operated on each and every day.It's fairly quick and there is no pain.The other day while at the store I ran into someone whom I had not seen for some time.After we exchanged pleasantries he looked at me and said, "you look really good, have you lost weight or have you been on vacation?" I just smiled and said no to both questions as I rubbed my belly.We both laughed and went our separate ways.As I was walking towards my car it dawned on me that the effects of my daily routine were certainly being noticed.That is when I realized that what makes me healthy and balanced is that I have a daily reprieve contingent on the maintenance of my spiritual condition.In other words, I make sure that I start each day with the removal of what does not belong inside of me and replace it with what does.The other day my brother made this comment, "Our lives are too short and the process of dying is too long".I found this to be a very interesting perspective.Truth be told, the main reason that we die of a particular disease is that we simply do not have a daily routine to remove the fear, stress and anxiety, which are the most common dangers to our health.Let me take you through a typical morning of maintenance in my life.First, I find a nice quite place and get comfortable with both eyes closed.Then, I ask God to remove all of the things that are bothering me.Now the key here is to relax fully for at least 5-7 minutes before making your request.At that point you will know exactly what is bothering you, you will actually be able to feel it inside your soul.You know instinctively that it does not belong there.This morning for me it was fear.I felt a lump in the bottom of my stomach and knew it did not belong.This lump of fear needed to be removed.After 5 more minutes of complete concentration I could begin to feel the fear leaving my body, God placed his hand inside of me and took it out.He then filled that empty whole with strength and courage.The purpose for me sharing my real life experiences is so that you too can live a better life and understand that you are in complete control as long as you are in harmony with God.In about 20 or 30 minutes you can completely transform your day and change the outcome in an amazing positive direction.Implementing a daily routine that involves the maintenance of your spirit is the best medicine you could ever give yourself.The choice is within.

Have You Ever Had Surgery?



0 comments:

Post a Comment